Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Bank has released a notification at www.karnatakabank.com for recruitment to the Post of Law Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 07th February 2020
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Name of the Post||Law Officer|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 87,600/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Karnataka Bank Official Website||www.karnatakabank.com|
Karnataka Bank Law Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Karnataka Bank official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in Law from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Karnataka Bank jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 32 Years, As on 01st January 2020
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 – Law Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Ltd., Head Office, Post Box No.599, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002, Dakshina Kannada Dist., Karnataka State on or before 07th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Bank Law Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Karnataka Bank recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Ltd., Head Office, Post Box No.599, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002, Dakshina Kannada Dist., Karnataka State (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Karnataka Bank Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||21st January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||07th February 2020|
Karnataka Bank Law Officer Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.