LIC Recruitment 2020: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released a notification at www.licindia.in for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme – 2019 in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 24th December 2019
LIC Scholarship Notification 2020 Details
|Insurance Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme – 2019|
|Scholarship (Per Annum)||Rs.20000/-|
|LIC Official Website||www.licindia.in|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme – 2019 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Life Insurance Corporation of India official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th from any of the recognized board or University with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2018-19 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.100000/- Per Annum are eligible to apply for scholarship.
Age Limit: As per the LIC Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List, Written Test or Interview
|Post Name||Scholarship (Per Annum)|
|Special Girl Child Scholar||Rs.10000/-|
How to Apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme – 2019
Eligible candidates and who searching for LIC Scholarship can apply through online at LIC official website www.licindia.in starts from 17th December 2019 to 24th December 2019.
Steps to Apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme – 2019
- Candidates should apply online only through LIC official Website wwww.licindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Life Insurance Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the LIC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
LIC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||17th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th December 2019|