MCC Recruitment 2020: Madras Christian College (MCC) has released a notification at www.mcc.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15th January 2020
MCC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Madras Christian College (MCC)|
|Name of the Post||Research Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Madras – Tamil Nadu|
|MCC Official Website||www.mcc.edu.in|
MCC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madras Christian College official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation, Ph.D. or M.Phil from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the MCC Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for MCC Recruitment 2020 – Research Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. B. Chinna Muthu (Project Director), Department of Commerce (Aided), Madras Christian College, Tambaram East, Chennai – 600059, Tamil Nadu on or before 15th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for MCC Research Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MCC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. B. Chinna Muthu (Project Director), Department of Commerce (Aided), Madras Christian College, Tambaram East, Chennai – 600059, Tamil Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
MCC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||30th December 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th January 2020|