NDDB Recruitment 2020: National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has released a notification at www.nddb.coop for recruitment to the Post of Manager (HRD) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 05th January 2020
NDDB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Name of the Post||Manager (HRD)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per NDDB Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|NDDB Official Website||www.nddb.coop|
NDDB Manager (HRD) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Dairy Development Board official notification candidate should have completed MBA, MSW, Post Graduate or Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NDDB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years, As on 01st October 2019
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam or Interview
How to Apply for NDDB Recruitment 2020 – Manager (HRD) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NDDB Govt jobs can apply through online at NDDB official website www.nddb.coop starts from 20th December 2019 to 05th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for NDDB Manager (HRD) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NDDB official Website wwww.nddb.coop
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Dairy Development Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NDDB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NDDB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||20th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th January 2020|