NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released a notification at www.npcil.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientific Assistant B, Technician B in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 31st January 2020
NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Scientific Assistant B, Technician B|
|Total No of Posts||102|
|NPCIL Official Website||www.npcil.nic.in|
NPCIL Scientific Assistant B, Technician B Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Scientific Assistant B||56||Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE)||Rs.35400/-||18 – 30|
|Technician B||46||SSC or HSC with Science and Maths + Trade certificate of 1 year duration in Surveyor/Draftsman/ Fitter/Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.||Rs.21700/-||18 – 25|
Age Limit: As per the NPCIL Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Scientific Assistant B, Technician B Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NPCIL Govt jobs can apply online at NPCIL’s official website www.npcil.nic.in starts from 15th January 2020 to 31st January 2020.
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Scientific Assistant B, Technician B Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NPCIL Official Website www.npcil.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- The candidate shoul have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Nuclear Power Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NPCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
NPCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||15th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2020|
NPCIL Scientific Assistant B, Technician B Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.