NPTI Recruitment 2020: National Power Training Institute (NPTI) has released a notification at www.npti.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of JAO & Jr. Accountant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 31st January 2020
NPTI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||National Power Training Institute (NPTI)|
|Name of the Post||JAO & Jr. Accountant|
|Total No of Posts||4|
|Pay Scale||35400 – 112400/-|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Badarpur – New Delhi, Nangal – Punjab, Neyveli – Tamil Nadu, Bangalore – Karnataka, Durgapur – West Bengal, Guwahati – Assam, Nagpur – Maharashtra, Alappazha – Kerala, Shivpuri – Madhya Pradesh – Delhi|
|NPTI Official Website||www.npti.gov.in|
NPTI JAO & Jr. Accountant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|ost Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Junior Accounts Officer||2||Graduate from the recognized University with the qualification of intermediate level of ICWA or Institution of Chartered Accountants with three years experience in commercial accounting||Rs.35400 – 112400/-||35|
|Junior Accountant||2||Graduate from the recognized University||Rs.25500 – 81100/-||30|
SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test
How to Apply for NPTI Recruitment 2020 – JAO & Jr. Accountant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at npti.gov.in official website starts from 24th December 2019 to 31st January 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, AK Azad Road, Assam. Guwahati – 781016.
Steps to Apply for NPTI JAO & Jr. Accountant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NPTI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director(F&A), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad-121003 (Haryana).(in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
NPTI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||24th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2020|