OFB Recruitment 2020: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has released a notification at www.ofb.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Trade Apprentice in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 09th February 2020
OFB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||6060|
|Pay Scale||As Per OFB Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|OFB Official Website||www.ofb.gov.in|
OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Ordnance Factory Board official notification candidate should have completed 10th Pass from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for OFB jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 15 Years and Maximum 24 Years, As on 09th February 2020
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List
How to Apply for OFB Recruitment 2020 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for OFB Govt jobs can apply through online at OFB official website www.ofb.gov.in starts from 10th January 2020 to 09th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for OFB Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through OFB official Website wwww.ofb.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Ordnance Factory Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OFB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
OFB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||10th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th February 2020|