SAIL Recruitment 2020: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has released a notification at www.sail.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Apprentice in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 20th January 2020
SAIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||358|
|Pay Scale||12000 – 20000/-|
|SAIL Official Website||www.sail.co.in|
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Steel Authority of India official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech (Graduate Apprentices) and Diploma (for Polytechnic Apprentices) from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the SAIL Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SAIL Govt jobs can apply through online at SAIL official website www.sail.co.in starts from 03rd January 2020 to 20th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for SAIL Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SAIL official Website wwww.sail.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Steel Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SAIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
SAIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||03rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th January 2020|