SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at www.sbi.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Manager (Law) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 12th February 2020
SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager (Law)|
|Total No of Posts||45|
|Pay Scale||31705 – 45950/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Deputy Manager (Law) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per State Bank of India official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law from a recognized University in India. from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SBI jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years, As on 31st December 2019
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
GEN/EWS & OBC: Rs. 750/-
SC /ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Manager (Law) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SBI Govt jobs can apply through online at SBI official website www.sbi.co.in starts from 23rd January 2020 to 12th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for SBI Deputy Manager (Law) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official Website wwww.sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
|SBI Notification 2020 – Important Dates|
|Start Date to Apply Online||23rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th February 2020|
SBI Deputy Manager (Law) Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.