TNDALU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) has released a notification at www.tndalu.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Professor, Associate in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 03rd February 2020
TNDALU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU)|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Associate|
|Total No of Posts||82|
|Pay Scale||Level 14/-|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TNDALU Official Website||www.tndalu.ac.in|
TNDALU Professor, Associate Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, in the relevant subject/specialization with minimum 55% of marks (relaxation of 5% marks will be provided in case of SC/ST/Differently Abled (Physical & Visual Impaired). from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TNDALU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview
How to Apply for TNDALU Recruitment 2020 – Professor, Associate Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028 on or before 03rd February 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNDALU Professor, Associate Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNDALU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- the Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNDALU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||12th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||03rd February 2020|