TNIC Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Information Commission (TNIC) has released a notification at www.tnsic.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st January 2020.
TNIC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Information Commission (TNIC)|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per TNIC Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TNIC Official Website||www.tnsic.gov.in|
TNIC Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Information Commission official notification candidate should have completed 08th Pass from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TNIC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TNIC Recruitment 2020 – Office Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Tamil Nadu Information Commission, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600018 on or before 31st January 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNIC Office Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNIC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Tamil Nadu Information Commission, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600018 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 31st January 2020.
TNIC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||09th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st January 2020|
TNIC Office Assistant Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.