TN Tribal Welfare Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Tribal Welfare Residential and Educational Institutions Society (TN Tribal Welfare) has released a notification at www.tribal.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Head Master, Academic Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30th January 2020
TN Tribal Welfare Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Tribal Welfare Residential and Educational Institutions Society (TN Tribal Welfare)|
|Name of the Post||Head Master, Academic Officer|
|Total No of Posts||9|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TN Tribal Welfare Official Website||www.tribal.nic.in|
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
TN Tribal Welfare Head Master, Academic Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Tribal Welfare Residential and Educational Institutions Society official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation degree with B.Ed from recognized university. from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TN Tribal Welfare Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for TN Tribal Welfare Recruitment 2020 – Head Master, Academic Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Director of Tribal Welfare, Ezhilagam Annexe, 1st Floor, Chepauk, Chennai 600 005 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for TN Tribal Welfare Head Master, Academic Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TN Tribal Welfare recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Director of Tribal Welfare, Ezhilagam Annexe, 1st Floor, Chepauk, Chennai 600 005 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TN Tribal Welfare Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||08th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th January 2020|