VIT Vellore Recruitment 2020: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT Vellore) has released a notification at www.vit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 31st December 2019.
VIT Vellore Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT Vellore)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale (Stipend)||Rs.31000/-|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Vellore – Tamilnadu|
|VIT Vellore Official Website||www.vit.ac.in|
VIT Vellore Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Vellore Institute of Technology official notification candidate should have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the VIT Vellore Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for VIT Vellore Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at vit.ac.in official website starts from 12th December 2019 to 31st December 2019. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Principal Investigator: Dr. Geetha Manivasagam, Sr. Professor & Director, CBCMT, School of Mechanical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu.
Steps to Apply for VIT Vellore Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the VIT Vellore recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Principal Investigator: Dr. Geetha Manivasagam, Sr. Professor & Director, CBCMT, School of Mechanical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
VIT Vellore Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||12th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st December 2019|