TN Post Office Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle (TN Post Office) has released a notification at appost.in/tamilnadupost.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th Sep 2020
TN Post Office Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle (TN Post Office)|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Total No of Posts||3162|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12000-14500/- Per Month|
|Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Official Website||tamilnadupost.nic.in|
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Postal Circle’s official notification candidate should have completed Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th / SSLC standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years, As on 01-July-2020
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 Years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Applicants belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of the fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs
The only online application will be accepted by the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Tamil Nadu Postal Circle official Website appost.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Postal Circle will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||01st Sep 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th Sep 2020|
TN Post Office Recruitment Notification
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE