TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has released a new notification at www.tangedco.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Field Assistant (Trainee) in Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited only through ONLINE MODE for Direct Recruitment to the Field Assistant jobs in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 23rd April 2020.
TANGEDCO Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO)|
|Name of the Post||Field Assistant (Trainee)|
|Total No of Posts||2900|
|Pay Scale||Rs.18800-59900/- PM|
|TANGEDCO Official Website||www.tangedco.gov.in|
TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
- As per Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
- ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification as per (Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.42 (Secretariat Branch) Dated 28.11.2019.
Age Limit: To apply for TANGEDCO jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years to Below 30 Years, As on 01st July 2019
- SC/SCA/ST/Destitute Widows of all Castes: 05 Years
- MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates: 02 Years
- For Differently Abled Persons: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online or Challan
- SC/SCA/ST/Destitute Widows and Differently Abled Candidates: Rs.500/-
- OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DNC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Physical Test, Written Exam and Interview. Applying for the post through online and attending the Physical Test and Written Examination is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type):
Name of the Post
|Duration of the Examination|
|Field Assistant(Trainee)||2 Hours||The Question paper will have three parts. Part I, Part II and Part III. The questions will be of Objective type and will be set at ITI level.|
OMR EXAMINATION: The question paper for OMR BASED EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in the ITI level and it will be in English as well as in Tamil.
Questions and Evaluation Scheme: (2 Hours)
|Type & Syllabus||No. of Questions||No. of alternative answers||Max mark for a correct answer||Max marks||Negative mark for every wrong answer|
General Tamil and General English
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
How to Apply for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 – Field Assistant (Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TANGEDCO Govt jobs can apply through online at TANGEDCO official website www.tangedco.gov.in starts from 24th March 2020 to 23rd April 2020.
Steps to Apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TANGEDCO official Website wwww.tangedco.gov.in. On the website, the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in the online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TANGEDCO online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TANGEDCO Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||24th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for Online & Online Payment||23rd April 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||28th April 2020|
TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
TANGEDCO Direct Recruitment Link: Click Here
Official Website: CLICK HERE
For any queries kindly contact through Landline No.044-28522256, Mobile No.9445857200 or through e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on all working days between 10.30 a.m. and 05.00 p.m.