TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released a notification at www.tanuvas.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 28th January 2020.
TANUVAS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Name of the Post||Post-Doctoral Research Fellow|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TANUVAS Official Website||www.tanuvas.ac.in|
TANUVAS Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TANUVAS Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, Centre for Animal Health Studies, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051 on or before 28th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for TANUVAS Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TANUVAS recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Director, Centre for Animal Health Studies, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 28th January 2020.
TANUVAS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||27th December 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application||28th January 2020|