TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released a notification at www.tanuvas.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 06th August 2020.
TANUVAS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Total No of Posts||49|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TANUVAS Official Website||www.tanuvas.ac.in|
TANUVAS assistant professor recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|ANIMAL GENETICS AND BREEDING||4|
|LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT||4|
|VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY||1|
|VETERINARY SURGERY AND RADIOLOGY||2|
|VETERINARY GYNAECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS||4|
TANUVAS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University official notification candidate should have completed a Master’s Degree, M.Phil, B.V.Sc. & A.H, Ph.D. from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TANUVAS Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: Candidates who satisfy the conditions prescribed by the University should be prepared to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at their own cost.
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Professor Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051, Tamil Nadu, India on or before 06th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for TANUVAS Assistant Professor Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TANUVAS recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051, Tamil Nadu, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 06th August 2020.
TANUVAS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||06th July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||06th August 2020|