TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released a notification at www.tanuvas.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30th September 2020
TANUVAS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TANUVAS Official Website||www.tanuvas.ac.in|
TANUVAS Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TANUVAS Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Professor and Head, Livestock Farm Complex, TANUVAS, Madhavarm Milk Colony, Chennai-600051 on or before 30th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for TANUVAS Project Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TANUVAS recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Professor and Head, Livestock Farm Complex, TANUVAS, Madhavarm Milk Colony, Chennai-600051 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TANUVAS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||21st September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th September 2020|