TCIL Recruitment 2023: Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL) has released a notification at tcil-india.com for recruitment to the Post of ICT Instructor in Bokaro, Sahibganj, Godda, Pakaur, Dumka, Jamtara and Deoghar – Jharkhand.. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Mar-2023
TCIL Vacancy Details March 2023
|Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL)
|Rs. 10,000 – 11,000/- Per Month
|Bokaro, Sahibganj, Godda, Pakaur, Dumka, Jamtara and Deoghar – Jharkhand.
|TCIL Official Website
TCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TCIL official notification candidate should have completed BCA, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Diploma, Graduation, MCA, M.Tech, Post Graduation Diploma/ PGDCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Telecommunications Consultants India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 55 years , as on 01-01-2023.
No Application Fee.
Online Test, Skill Test, Interview
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment (ICT Instructor ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TCIL official website tcil-india.com, Starts from 10-03-2023 to 18-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for TCIL ICT Instructor Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through TCIL official website tcil-india.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Telecommunications Consultants India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Mar-2023
TCIL Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.