Thoothukudi DCMPU Recruitment 2020: Thoothukudi District Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union (AAVIN) (TDCMPU) has released a notification at www.aavinmilk.com for recruitment to the posts of Driver, Technician, Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Offline on or before 04th December 2020
Thoothukudi DCMPU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Thoothukudi District Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union (AAVIN) (TDCMPU)|
|Name of the Post||Driver, Technician, Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||12|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15700-62000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu|
|Thoothukudi DCMPU Official Website||www.aavinmilk.com|
AAVIN Jobs in TCMPU
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Factory Assistant||4|
Aavin Thoothukudi (TDCMPU) Recruitment 2020 Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Technician (Electrical)||1) SSLC/X Std. Pass.
2. Must possess ITI in the trade of Electrician with National Trade Certificate and ‘B’ Licence (or) Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and “C” Licence
|Technician (Lab)||1) Must possess a pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
2) Must possess 2 years Diploma in Lab (Technician) issued by the Govt. / Govt. approved Institutions.
|HVD (Driver)||1) Must have passed VIII Std., or it’s equivalent.
2) Must be in possession of a valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Vehicles.
3) Must Possess a minimum of 3 years experience as a Heavy Vehicle Driver
|LVD (Driver)||1) Must have passed VIII -Std.,
2) Must be in possession of a valid Driving Licence to drive Light Vehicles.
3) Must have minimum of 3 years experience as Light Vehicle Driver
|Office Assistant||Must have passed VIII –Std|
|Senior Factory Assistant||Must have passed +2 (or) Must possess ITI in any trade|
|Technician (Electrical)||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|Technician (Lab)||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|HVD (Driver)||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|LVD (Driver)||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|Office Assistant||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|Senior Factory Assistant||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Factory Assistant||Rs.15700-50000/-|
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written test and oral test for the above posts. ( No written test for sl.no 1 to 5)
- For the written test: 85 marks
- For the Oral test: 15 marks
How to Apply for Aavin Thoothukudi (TDCMPU) Recruitment 2020 – Driver, Technician, Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Thoothukudi District Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., 74F, Balavinayagar Kovil street, Thoothukudi -628 002 on or before 04th December 2020.
Steps to Apply for Thoothukudi DCMPU Driver, Technician, Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Thoothukudi DCMPU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Thoothukudi District Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., 74F, Balavinayagar Kovil street, Thoothukudi -628 002 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Aavin Thoothukudi (TDCMPU) Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
|Start date to submit the Application||22nd November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||04th December 2020|
Thoothukudi DCMPU Driver, Technician, Assistant Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE