Thanjavur DCCB Recruitment 2020: Thanjavur District Central Cooperative Bank (Thanjavur DCCB) has released a notification at www.tnjdrb.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 05th April 2020 05.45 P.M
Thanjavur DCCB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Thanjavur District Central Cooperative Bank (Thanjavur DCCB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||210|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14,000-47,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thanjavur – Tamil Nadu|
|Thanjavur DCCB Official Website||www.tnjdrb.in|
Thanjavur DCCB Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Thanjavur District Central Cooperative Bank official notification candidate should have completed Any Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Thanjavur DCCB jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years, As on 01st January 2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for Thanjavur DCCB Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Thanjavur DCCB Govt jobs can apply through online at Thanjavur DCCB official website www.tnjdrb.in starts from 13th March 2020 to 05th April 2020 05.45 P.M.
Steps to Apply for Thanjavur DCCB Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Thanjavur DCCB official Website wwww.tnjdrb.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Thanjavur District Central Cooperative Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Thanjavur DCCB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Thanjavur DCCB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||13th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th April 2020 05.45 P.M|