THDC Recruitment 2020: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC) has released a notification at www.thdc.co.in for recruitment to the posts of ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 28th November 2020.
THDC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC)|
|Name of the Post||ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training|
|Total No of Posts||10|
|Pay Scale (Stipend)||Rs.7000/-|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Chamoli – Uttarakhand|
|THDC Official Website||www.thdc.co.in|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||4|
THDC ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for THDC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be less than 18 Years & more than 30 Years, As on 28th November 2020
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List
How to Apply for THDC Recruitment 2020 – ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates has to first enrol themselves in Apprenticeship Portal apprenticeshipindia.org. After enrolling themselves, Applicants need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Manager (P&A), THDC India Ltd., Vishnugad – Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Project, (VPHEP) Alaknanda Puram, Village – Siyasain, PO – Pipalkoti, Distt – Chamoli – 246472 on or before 28th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for THDC ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the THDC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below. Eligible candidates has to first enrol themselves in Apprenticeship Portal apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- After enrolling themselves, At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Manager (P&A), THDC India Ltd., Vishnugad – Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Project, (VPHEP) Alaknanda Puram, Village – Siyasain, PO – Pipalkoti, Distt – Chamoli – 246472 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 28th November 2020.
THDC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to submit the Application||20th October 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application||28th November 2020|