Thoothukudi Child Protection office Recruitment 2020: Thoothukudi Child Protection office has released a notification at www.thoothukudi.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Outreach Worker in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 18th November 2020
Thoothukudi Child Protection office Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Thoothukudi Child Protection office|
|Name of the Post||Outreach Worker|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 8000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thoothukudi – Tamil Nadu|
|Thoothukudi Child Protection office Official Website||www.thoothukudi.nic.in|
Thoothukudi Child Protection office Outreach Worker Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Thoothukudi Child Protection office official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Thoothukudi Child Protection office jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for Thoothukudi Child Protection office Outreach Worker Job Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection office, 179, Muthu Surabhi Building, Mani Nagar 2nd Street, Thoothukudi-628003 on or before 18th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for Thoothukudi Child Protection office Outreach Worker Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Thoothukudi Child Protection office recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly.
- Ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes
- Keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection office, 179, Muthu Surabhi Building, Mani Nagar 2nd Street, Thoothukudi-628003.
Thoothukudi Child Protection office Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||21st October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||18th November 2020|