TIIC Recruitment 2020 -21: Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) has released a notification at www.tiic.org for recruitment to the Post of Chief Financial Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 16th October 2020
TIIC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)|
|Name of the Post||Chief Financial Officer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per TIIC Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TIIC Official Website||www.tiic.org|
TIIC Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA (Finance) with adequate knowledge in Accounting and Finance from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TIIC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 50 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for TIIC Recruitment 2020 – Chief Financial Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TIIC Govt jobs can apply through online at TIIC official website www.tiic.org starts from 21st September 2020 to 16th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for TIIC Chief Financial Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TIIC official Website wwww.tiic.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TIIC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TIIC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||21st September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th October 2020|