TIIC Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) has released a notification at www.tiic.org for recruitment to the posts of System Analysts in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 16th October 2020
TIIC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)|
|Name of the Post||System Analysts|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 4.8 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TIIC Official Website||www.tiic.org|
TIIC System Analysts Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TIIC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for TIIC Recruitment 2020 – System Analysts Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TIIC Govt jobs can apply online at TIIC official website www.tiic.org starts from 26th September 2020 to 16th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for TIIC System Analysts Jobs 2020
Candidates should apply online only through TIIC official Website wwww.tiic.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TIIC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TIIC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||26th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th October 2020|