TN DRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu District Recruitment Bureau (TN DRB) has released a notification at www.drbtiruppur.net for recruitment to the posts of Assistant, Writer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 06th April 2020
TN DRB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu District Recruitment Bureau (TN DRB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Writer|
|Total No of Posts||97|
|Job Location||Tiruppur – Tamil Nadu|
|TN DRB Official Website||www.drbtiruppur.net|
TN DRB Assistant, Writer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu District Recruitment Bureau official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
- Candidates must be completed in Minimum 18 Years to apply the Post
- OC Candidates – Maximum 30 Years
- Widows /SC/AT/BCM/ This Category Ex-Servicemen– No Age Limit
- OC Ex-Servicemen – Maximum 48 Years
- OC PWD Candidates – Maximum 40 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
SC/ ST/ Widows Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test & Interview
How to Apply for TN DRB Recruitment 2020 – Assistant, Writer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TN DRB Govt jobs can apply through online at TN DRB official website www.drbtiruppur.net starts from 10th March 2020 to 06th April 2020.
Steps to Apply for TN DRB Assistant, Writer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TN DRB official Website wwww.drbtiruppur.net
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu District Recruitment Bureau will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TN DRB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TN DRB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||10th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th April 2020|