TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries (TN Fisheries Department) has released a notification at fisheries.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 31-Jul-2021
TN Fisheries Department Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries (TN Fisheries Department)|
|Post Details||Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TN Fisheries Department Official Website||fisheries.tn.gov.in|
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per the TN Fisheries Department official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years, as of 24-Jun-2021.
No Application Fee.
Written Exam/ Interview
How to apply for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment (Office Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Commissioner of Fisheries and Fishermen Welfare, Integrated Animal Husbandry, Diarying & Fisheries Office Complex, Nandanam, Chennai-600035 on or before 31-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for TN Fisheries Department Office Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the TN Fisheries Department recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jul-2021
TN Fisheries Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: fisheries.tn.gov.in