TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Litigation Department (TN Litigation Department) has released a notification at www.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Office Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 27th January 2020.
TN Litigation Department Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Litigation Department (TN Litigation Department)|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||15|
|TN Litigation Department Official Website||www.tn.gov.in|
TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamilnadu Litigation Department official notification candidate should have completed 08th Pass from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TN Litigation Department jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years, As on 01st July 2019
SC, SC (A), ST & Destitute Widows of all Communities: 5 Years
BC, MBC/DNC Candidates: 2 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2020 – Office Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below address on or before 27th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TN Litigation Department recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 27th January 2020.
TN Litigation Department Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||02nd January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||27th January 2020|