TN MRB Recruitment 2019-20: Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) invited Online applications are invited only from women candidates through online mode up to 13.11.2019 for direct recruitment on temporary basis to the post of VHN / ANM in Tamil Nadu Public Health subordinate Service. Job seekers who are looking for a career in the Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. The official website of TN MRB is www.mrb.tn.gov.in recruitment 2019. Further details are furnished below.
TN MRB Vacancy Details – Village Health Nurse / ANM Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Name of the Post||Village Health Nurse / ANM|
|Total No of Posts||1234|
|Pay Scale||19,500 – 62,000/-|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TN MRB Official Web Site||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
TN MRB Job Notification 2019 – Village Health Nurse / ANM
|Category||W||DW||DAP (PH)||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
TN MRB Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school
which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, and Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
|SI No||Category||Minimum Age (should have completed in Years||Maximum Age (in years)|
|1||For all categories||18||SC/ST/SCA/ BC / BCM / MBC&DNC||OC|
|2||Differently Abled Persons||18||57||50|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online or Challan
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW: Rs. 300/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Salary: Rs. 19500 – 62,000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
|Minimum educational qualification required for the post||Weightage of marks|
|Certificate / Diploma||HSC/ P.U.C**||SSLC / 10th|
|a. Certificate with SSLC (till 2012)||50%||30%||20%|
|b. Certificate with PUC/ HSC qualification (2012 onwards)||50%||30%||20%|
How to Apply for TN MRB Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board Village Health Nurse / ANM recruitment as mentioned below
- Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- All the required particulars are entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory; you are also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile No., Landline number as well. All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered e-mail ID only and by no other means.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of a colour photograph, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.
- The candidates need to apply only in online mode. They shall not send copies of certificates / printed applications to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to community failing which the application will not be considered.
- Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application. If a candidate furnished wrong information, action will be taken by MRB to debar such candidate from the future exams/recruitment, apart from other legal actions.
Start Date to Apply Online – 24th October 2019
Last Date to Apply Online – 13th November 2019
Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank – 15th November 2019