TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released a notification at www.mrb.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Surgeon (General) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 29th May 2020.
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Surgeon (General)|
|Total No of Posts||223|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TN MRB Official Website||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TN MRB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years, As on 01st July 2020
SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BCM Candidates: 22 Years
Ex-Servicemen Belonging to Other Candidates: 13 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) Candidates: Rs.500/-
All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Surgeon (General) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TN MRB Govt jobs can apply through online at TN MRB official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in starts from 22nd May 2020 to 29th May 2020.
Steps to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TN MRB official Website wwww.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TN MRB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TN MRB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||22nd May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th May 2020|