TN MRB Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released a notification at mrb.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Nov-2021.
In view of the enforcement of the Model code of conduct for Local Body Elections, the provision for submission of online application for the post of Food Safety Officer will be opened from 13.10.2021(Wednesday), and the last date for submission of online application will be 28.10.2021(Thursday).
TN MRB Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Post Details||Food Safety Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 35,900 – 1,35,900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TN MRB Official Website||mrb.tn.gov.in|
TN MRB Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Bachelor’s degree in medicine from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBC&DNCs, MBCs BCs, BCMs
(including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)
|59 Years as on 01.07.2021|
|Others||32 Years as on 01.07.2021|
|Differently Abled Candidate belonging to “Others”||42 Years as on 01.07.2021|
|Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”||48 Years as on 01.07.2021|
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH) candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Other candidates – Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written/ Computer Based Exam
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE): The question will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective-type questions.
There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks (%)|
|Written examination / Computer Based Test for Food Safety Officer||2 Hours||100 Marks||30||35|
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment (Food Safety Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TN MRB official website mrb.tn.gov.in, Starting from 13-10-2021 to 05-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for TN MRB Food Safety Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through TN MRB official website mrb.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TN MRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Nov-2021
- Date of Written Examination / Computer Based Test: Tentatively in the Month of November 2021
TN MRB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Short Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online Link – Delay Notice: Click Here
- Corrigendum: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: mrb.tn.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.