TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle (TN Postal Circle) has released a notification at www.tamilnadupost.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of MTS in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 17th February 2020
TN Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle (TN Postal Circle)|
|Name of the Post||MTS|
|Total No of Posts||38035|
|Pay Scale||As Per TN Postal Circle Official Notification|
|TN Postal Circle Official Website||www.tamilnadupost.nic.in|
- Annexure – I: 510 MTS (2018)
- Annexure – I: 37240 MTS (2018)
- (After Adjustment of rule 38 transfer) Annexure – II: 285 MTS Posts 2018
TN Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Postal Circle official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TN Postal Circle jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam
How to Apply for TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – MTS Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai on or before 17th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for TN Postal Circle MTS Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TN Postal Circle recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TN Postal Circle Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||04th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||17th February 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Applications at R.O by Divisional Office||24th February 2020|
|Last Date for sending copy of final permitted list of candidates to Circle Office by Regional Office||28th February 2020|
|Date of issue of Admit Cards to permitted candidates by DO/Head of Units to eligible candidates||02nd March 2020|
|Date of Examination||15th March 2020|