TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Revenue Department in Sivaganga district has released a notification at www.sivaganga.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of 60 Village Assistants in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 20th November 2020
TN Revenue Department Recruitment Notification Details
|Organization Name||TN Revenue Department, Sivaganga|
|Name of the Post||Village Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||60 Job Vacancies|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 11,100-35,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sivaganga – Tamil Nadu|
|Sivaganga Panchayat Office Official Website||www.sivaganga.nic.in|
TN Revenue Department Jobs in Sivaganga – Vacancy Details
Sivaganga Village Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Sivaganga Panchayat Office official notification candidate should able to read and write Tamil (for more information please visit official notification)
Age Limit: To apply for Sivaganga Panchayat Office jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum of 21 Years and a Maximum of 30 Years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Tamilnadu govt norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview/ written test.
How to Apply for Sivaganga Panchayat Office Recruitment 2020 – Village Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents as per the mentioned address in the official notification on or before 20th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for Sivaganga Panchayat Office Village Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Sivaganga Panchayat Office recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- as per the mentioned address in the official notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Sivaganga Panchayat Office Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||29th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th November 2020|