TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department, The Ministry of Women & Child Development has released a notification for 15 Call Respondents at www.tnsocialwelfare.org in Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Call Respondent post. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 21st July 2020 05:00 PM.
The Ministry of Women & Child Development, Tamil Nadu has started a new scheme for setting up of Women Helpline with an objective to provide 24 hours immediate and emergency response to women affected by violence, information about women related government schemes and programs across the country through a single uniform number 181. The following post in the Women Helpline (181) is to be filled on consolidated pay by the Commissioner of Social Welfare on a contract basis through the selection committee.
TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department (TN Social Welfare Department)|
|Name of the Post||Call Respondents|
|Total No of Posts||15|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TN Social Welfare Department Official Website||www.tnsocialwelfare.org|
Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Department Call Respondents Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Department official notification candidate should have completed The education qualification is Bachelor in Social Work or Counseling Psychology or psychology with a minimum 1-year experience (or) Masters in Social Work or Counselling psychology or Psychology from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TN Social Welfare Department jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 23 Years and Maximum 35 Years, As on 01st April 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit and experience.
TN Social Welfare Call Respondents Job Description
- Demonstrate sensitivity, empathy regarding human service issues.
- Project a non-judgmental attitude towards those requiring assistance.
- Answer and provide appropriate assistance for information/referral calls following policies and procedures.
- Answer and provide appropriate intervention/assistance for listening/support calls following policies and procedures.
- Prevent suicide by intervening with emergency personnel as needed.
- The document calls correctly into computer tracking system according to the procedure.
- identify active callers and follow appropriate directives as listed in the active caller profile sheets.
- Contact Helpline Center supervisor or Call staff or Back-up staff as necessary.
- Complete suicide follow-up and Quality Surveys according to procedure.
- Complete call monitoring according to procedure.
- Ms. Office Knowledgg compulsory.
- Good command over English & Tamil.
How to Apply for TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 – Call Respondents Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Commissioner, Commissionerate of Social Welfare, 2nd floor, Panagal Malligai, Saidapet, Chennai on or before 21st July 2020 05:00 PM. or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for TN Social Welfare Department Call Respondents Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TN Social Welfare Department recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Commissioner, Commissionerate of Social Welfare, 2nd floor, Panagal Malligai, Saidapet, Chennai (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
- The last date for submission of filled in application is 21 .07.2020 05.00 pm by post or email (email@example.com.).
Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Department Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||06th July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||21st July 2020|
TN Social Welfare Department Call Respondents Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE