TN TRB Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering /Non-Engineering) Tamil Nadu Educational Service only through online mode. TN TRB 2020 recruitment board invited Online applications from eligible candidates to fill up Lecturer Posts through TN TRB official notification 2020. Job seekers who are searching for Tamilnadu Government jobs 2020 today can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for TN TRB Lecturer jobs on or before 12th February 2020 05:00 PM. TN TRB Official website is www.trb.tn.nic.in recruitment 2020. TN TRB Recruitment Qualification, eligibility and other conditions are updated below.
TN TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|Total No of Posts||1060|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- PM|
|TN TRB Official WebSite||www.trb.tn.nic.in|
TN TRB Recruitment – Subject wise Vacancies:
|Subject||No of Posts|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||119|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||3|
|Modern Office Practice||17|
Eligibility Details TN TRB Recruitment 2020
|Lecturer in Engineering subjects|| A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture* with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent:
Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first-class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.”.
As in the notification table 4 a,) Vacancies are not available for Lecturer in Architecture and hence B.Arch., degree holders are not eligible to apply to this recruitment.
|Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects||A first-class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.|
Age Limit: Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01/07/2019.
Application Fee: The Examination fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on two successive stages viz.
- Computer-based examination:
- Awarding Weight age marks during Certificate Verification;
Scheme of Examination:
The Date, Time and Centre for the Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the Teachers Recruitment Board on its website. The candidates are advised referring to the Teachers Recruitment Board website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in). No written communication will be sent to the candidate. The Computer-based examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions: 100||100|
|2 Marks questions: 40||80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark questions: 10||10|
- Questions in the main subject will be on the subject for which the candidate has applied for.
- The question paper for all subjects will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions in the English version only.
- The syllabi for the subjects can be downloaded from the Teachers Recruitment Board official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
How to Apply for TN TRB Jobs 2020
Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online.
Steps to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment:
- Read carefully “How to Apply” section given in the advertisement
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of a candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying through online.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile number for each application as these fields are kept as a unique identity for individual candidates.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
TN TRB Recruitment 2020 – 1060 Lecturer Jobs
|Date of Notification||27th November 2019|
|Date of Commencement of Application through online mode||22nd January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application through online mode||12th February 2020 05:00 PM|
|Date of Computer-based Examination and Certificate Verification||First week of May 2020|