TNAHD Namakkal Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department Namakkal (TNAHD Namakkal) has released a notification at www.namakkal.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Jeep Driver in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 20th March 2020
TNAHD Namakkal Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department Namakkal (TNAHD Namakkal)|
|Name of the Post||Jeep Driver|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19,500-62,000/-|
|Job Location||Namakkal – Tamil Nadu|
|TNAHD Namakkal Official Website||www.namakkal.nic.in|
TNAHD Namakkal Jeep Driver Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department Namakkal official notification candidate should have completed 08th, Valid Driving License from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TNAHD Namakkal jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of driving test, Interview
How to Apply for TNAHD Namakkal Recruitment 2020 – Jeep Driver Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Regional Joint Director, Office of the Joint Director of Animal Husbandry, Dairyong and Fisheries Department (TNAHD) 5/ 234, Teachers Colony, Mohanur Road, Namakkal – 637001, Tami Nadu on or before 20th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNAHD Namakkal Jeep Driver Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNAHD Namakkal recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Regional Joint Director, Office of the Joint Director of Animal Husbandry, Dairyong and Fisheries Department (TNAHD) 5/ 234, Teachers Colony, Mohanur Road, Namakkal – 637001, Tami Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNAHD Namakkal Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||11th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th March 2020|