TNAU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has released a notification at www.tnau.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 16th November 2020 05:00 PM.
TNAU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Name of the Post||Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology)|
|Total No of Posts||13|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamilnadu|
|TNAU Official Website||www.tnau.ac.in|
TNAU Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TNAU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Director of Extension Education, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003, Tamilnadu on or before 16th November 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for TNAU Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TNAU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Director of Extension Education, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 16th November 2020 05:00 PM.
TNAU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||29th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||16th November 2020 05:00 PM|