TNAU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU) has released a notification at www.tnau.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Subject Matter Specialist in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 05th November 2020
TNAU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU)|
|Name of the Post||Subject Matter Specialist|
|Total No of Posts||13|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 69,937/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu|
|TNAU Official Website||www.tnau.ac.in|
TNAU Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Agriculture University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TNAU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Subject Matter Specialist Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Director of Extension Education, Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore-641003 on or before 05th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNAU Subject Matter Specialist Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNAU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Director of Extension Education, Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore-641003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNAU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||14th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||05th November 2020|
TNAU Subject Matter Specialist Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.