TNAU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has released a notification at www.tnau.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 09th November 2020 05:00 PM.
TNAU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Name of the Post||Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager|
|Total No of Posts||44|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamilnadu|
|TNAU Official Website||www.tnau.ac.in|
TNAU Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Program Assistant (Computer)||2||Degree, Post Graduate, B.Sc||Rs.35900-113500/-|
|Program Assistant (Technical)||4||B.Sc|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist||14||Degree||Rs.19500-62000/-|
Age Limit: To apply for TNAU jobs 2020 candidate age should not be less than 18 Years & more than 30 Years
- SC/SC(A)/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Candidates: 02 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- SC/SC(A)/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.750/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Skill Test, Certificate Verification, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at tnau.ac.in official website starts from 14th October 2020 to 09th November 2020 05:00 PM. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003 on or before 13th November 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for TNAU Driver, Jr. Assistant, Farm Manager Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TNAU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, the cross verifies the provided details are correct. Then click on the submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 13th November 2020 05:00 PM.
TNAU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||14th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th November 2020 05:00 PM|
|Last date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application||13th November 2020 05:00 PM|