TNAU Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has released a notification at tnau.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Technical Assistant in Mettupalayam, Paramakudi – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Aug-2022
TNAU Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Post Details||JRF, Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mettupalayam, Paramakudi – Tamil Nadu|
|TNAU Official Website||tnau.ac.in|
TNAU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||2|
TNAU Recruitment required eligibility details
TNAU Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per TNAU official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, Degree, M.Sc, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Junior Research Fellow: B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Ph.D in Forestry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment (JRF, Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the As Given Below on or before 17-Aug-2022
TNAU Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Junior Research Fellow: The Dean, Forest College and Research Institute, Mettupalayam.
- Technical Assistant: Agricultural Research Station, Paramakudi.
Steps to Apply for TNAU JRF, Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the TNAU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Aug-2022
TNAU Walk-In Interview Date Details
|Post Name||Walk-In Interview Dates|
|Junior Research Fellow||10th August 2022|
|Technical Assistant||17th August 2022|
TNAU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: tnau.ac.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.