TNCMFP Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme (TNCMFP) has released a notification at tn.gov.in/tncmfp/ for recruitment to the Post of Fellows in Tamilnadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Jun-2022
TNCMFP Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme (TNCMFP)|
|Salary||Rs. 65,000/- Per Month|
|TNCMFP Official Website||tn.gov.in/tncmfp/|
TNCMFP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNCMFP official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 25-05-2022.
No Application Fee.
- Preliminary Assessment (Computer-based Test)
- Comprehensive Examination (Written Examination)
- Personal Interview
How to apply for TNCMFP Recruitment (Fellows) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNCMFP official website tn.gov.in/tncmfp/, Starts from 25-05-2022 to 10-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for TNCMFP Fellows Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through TNCMFP official website tn.gov.in/tncmfp/
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNCMFP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Jun-2022
- Downloading e-Admit Card for Examination: 25th June, 2022 (Saturday)
- Preliminary Assessment: 09th July, 2022 (Saturday)
- Comprehensive Examination and Personal Interview: Second fortnight of July 2022
TNCMFP Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.