TNCPCR Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights (TNCPCR) has released a notification at www.tncpcr.tn.gov.in for recruitment of vacant jobs in Tamil Nadu. It is proposed to fill up the vacancy of Members for the Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights”. Accordingly, applications are invited by the Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 08th July 2020.
TNCPCR Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights (TNCPCR)|
|Name of the Post||Members|
|Total No of Posts||6|
|Pay Scale||As Per TNCPCR Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TNCPCR Official Website||www.tncpcr.tn.gov.in|
TNCPCR Members Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: The Applicant for the post of Members shall be from the following fields from amongst persons of Eminence Ability, Integrity, Outstanding and Experience in
ii) Child Health, Care, Welfare, or Child Development.
iii) Juvenile Justice or care or neglected or Marginalized children or Children with disabilities.
iv) Elimination of Child Labour or Children in distress.
v) Child Psychology on Sociology and
vi) Laws relating to Children.
Age Limit: To apply, candidate age should not be more than 60 Years, As on 01st July 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights, No.183/1.E.V.R Periyar Road, Poonnamalli High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010 on or before 08th July 2020 05:30 PM.
Steps to Apply for TNCPCR Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights, No.183/1.E.V.R Periyar Road, Poonnamalli High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 08th July 2020 05:30 PM.
|Start date to submit the Application||18th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||08th July 2020 05:30 PM|
Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE