TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation Thanjavur (TNCSC Thanjavur) has released a notification at tncsc.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant, Record Clerk in Thanjavur – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Dec-2021
TNCSC Thanjavur Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation Thanjavur (TNCSC Thanjavur)|
|Post Details||Assistant, Record Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 2,359 – 4,049/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thanjavur – Tamil Nadu|
|TNCSC Thanjavur Official Website||tncsc.tn.gov.in|
TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Security & Watch Man||150|
TNCSC Thanjavur Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per TNCSC Thanjavur official notification candidate should have completed 08th, 12th, B.Sc in Life Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Record clerk||B.Sc in Life Science|
|Security & Watch Man||08th|
TNCSC Thanjavur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Record clerk||Rs. 2,410 – 4,049/-|
|Assistant||Rs. 2,359 – 4,049/-|
|Security & Watch Man|
As per the Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation Thanjavur Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 32 years and a maximum of 37 years , as on 01-07-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment (Assistant, Record Clerk ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address In The Notification on or before 01-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for TNCSC Thanjavur Assistant, Record Clerk Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the TNCSC Thanjavur recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Dec-2021
TNCSC Thanjavur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tncsc.tn.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.