TNCWWB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (TNCWWB) has released a notification at www.labour.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Record Clerk, Driver in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th September 2020
TNCWWB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (TNCWWB)|
|Name of the Post||Record Clerk, Driver|
|Total No of Posts||69|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,900-62,000/- Per Month|
|TNCWWB Official Website||www.labour.tn.gov.in|
TNCWWB Record Clerk, Driver Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Record Clerk||37||10th||Rs. 15,900-50,400/-|
Age Limit: To apply for TNCWWB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process: On the basis of the Written Exam or interview.
How to Apply for TNCWWB Recruitment 2020 – Record Clerk, Driver Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TNCWWB Govt jobs can apply online at TNCWWB official website www.labour.tn.gov.in starts from 10th September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNCWWB Record Clerk, Driver Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TNCWWB official Website wwww.labour.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNCWWB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TNCWWB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||10th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th September 2020|
TNCWWB Record Clerk, Driver Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Hall Ticket / Call Letter can be download: Will be announced later
Date of Examination/Interview: Will be announced later
Official Website – CLICK HERE