TNDALU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) has released a notification at www.tndalu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Registrar in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 16th March 2020
TNDALU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU)|
|Name of the Post||Registrar|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per TNDALU Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TNDALU Official Website||www.tndalu.ac.in|
TNDALU Registrar Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree in Law with not less than 55% of the marks or of an equivalent grade from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TNDALU jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 55 Years,
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD Canidates: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for TNDALU Recruitment 2020 – Registrar Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028 on or before 16th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNDALU Registrar Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNDALU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNDALU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||20th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||16th March 2020|