TNDRB Pudukkottai Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu District Recruitment Bureau (TNDRB) has released a notification at www.pudukkottai.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Clerk in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30th September 2020
TNDRB Pudukkottai Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu District Recruitment Bureau (TNDRB Pudukkottai)|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Total No of Posts||01|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,900-50,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Pudukkottai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNDRB Official Website||www.pudukkottai.nic.in|
TNDRB Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu District Recruitment Bureau official notification candidate should have completed the 10th Pass from any of the recognized board. (The detailed information regarding education qualification has been given on the official notification itself, you can verify it.)
|SI No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||For General Candidates||30 Years|
|2||For BC & MBC/DNC||32 Years|
|3||For SC, SC(A), ST & Destitute Widows of all Communities||35 Years|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: TNDRB Pudukkottai may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Short Listing
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply for TNDRB Pudukkottai Recruitment 2020 – Clerk Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below address on or before 30th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNDRB Clerk Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TNDRB recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNDRB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||03rd September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th September 2020|