TNDTE Recruitment 2021: Tamilnadu Directorate of Technical Education (TNDTE) has released a notification at www.tndte.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Personal Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30th April 2021.
TNDTE Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Directorate of Technical Education (TNDTE)|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale||Rs.36400-115700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TNDTE Official Website||www.tndte.gov.in|
TNDTE Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamilnadu Directorate of Technical Education official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TNDTE Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TNDTE Recruitment 2021 Personal Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai – 25, Tamilnadu on or before 30th April 2021.
Steps to Apply for TNDTE Personal Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the TNDTE recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai – 25, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 30th April 2021.
TNDTE Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||23rd February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th April 2021|