TNHRCE Recruitment 2021: Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE) has released a notification at tnhrce.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse in Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Nov-2021
TNHRCE Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse|
|Salary||Rs. 6,000 – 75,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu|
|TNHRCE Official Website||tnhrce.gov.in|
TNHRCE Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Multipurpose Hospital Worker||2|
TNHRCE Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per TNHRCE official notification candidate should have completed 08th, Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Staff Nurse||Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery|
|Multipurpose Hospital Worker||08th|
TNHRCE Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Multipurpose Hospital Worker||Rs. 6,000/-|
TNHRCE Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNHRCE Recruitment (Medical Officer, Staff Nurse) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Executive Officer, Arulmigu Subramanya Swami Temple, Maruthamalai, Coimbatore-641046. on or before 10-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for TNHRCE Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the TNHRCE recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Nov-2021
TNHRCE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tnhrce.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.