TNHRCE Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE Thiruvarur) has released a notification at hrce.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant in Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-May-2022
TNHRCE Thiruvarur Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE Thiruvarur)|
|Post Details||Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu|
|TNHRCE Thiruvarur Official Website||hrce.tn.gov.in|
TNHRCE Thiruvarur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNHRCE Thiruvarur official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-07-2021.
- BC, MBC, DNC Candidates: 2 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNHRCE Thiruvarur Recruitment (Office Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 30-May-2022
Steps to Apply for TNHRCE Thiruvarur Office Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the TNHRCE Thiruvarur recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-May-2022
TNHRCE Thiruvarur Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.