TNPCB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has released a notification at www.tnpcb.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Member Secretary in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 19th March 2020 05:00 PM
TNPCB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)|
|Name of the Post||Member Secretary|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNPCB Official Website||www.tnpcb.gov.in|
TNPCB Member Secretary Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TNPCB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 55 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – Member Secretary Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Additional Secretary to Government, Environment and Forests Department, Room No.28, 7th Floor NamakKal Kavignar Malligai, St. George Fort, Secretariat, Chennai – 600 009 on or before 19th March 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for TNPCB Member Secretary Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNPCB recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Additional Secretary to Government, Environment and Forests Department, Room No.28, 7th Floor NamakKal Kavignar Malligai, St. George Fort, Secretariat, Chennai – 600 009 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNPCB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||28th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||19th March 2020 05:00 PM|